NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sounds like a good idea tbh I can't stand Rugby so would give that a miss but would be up for getting back into watching 'Brighton Bears' and if we had an Ice hockey team would give that a go.

I think European teams have their football teams name in other sports don't they? Like Real Madrid is the name of their basketball team, therefore it sort of automatically draws in the football fans.
It’s very common in Germany.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Are you going to man up and admit you got it badly wrong?
Yes. I apologise unreservedly to the deceased gentleman, his family, friends and the whole of Spanish football for jumping to a very wrong and unpleasant conclusion. Also to anyone on here who was offended especially those who have Spanish relations or is Spanish on NSC. You have every right to be angry to be with me.

However, a reliable football scores website got it badly wrong in the wording. I do not want to name them for fear of legal action but their wording and reason for the abandonment led many to falsely believe the crowd misbehaved (especially as the home side were 1-0 down at the time).

I hope that we can now draw a line under it. Once again, I am sincerely deeply sorry.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
What are they going to do in Turkey then ?

They've suspended the league indefinitely while it's sorted, and the manager has been arrested. The punch was bad and stupid, but the second bloke who comes in and kicks the ref in the head is far, far worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here