palace are a mockery
to justice and every f c in the land
they will flounder on the sand.

(ok i know it's crap)
You're not wrong there .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Liverpool were absolute turd. Their back four and Gerrard in particular should be embarrassed to be picking up their 30k+ a week wages for that display. The only 2 players who looked like they belonged in a Champions League team were Coutinho and Llallana; and I don't think it's a coincident that Palace suddenly stepped up a gear and got their 2nd and 3rd goals when the latter was subbed off.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Liverpool were absolute turd. Their back four and Gerrard in particular should be embarrassed to be picking up their 30k+ a week wages for that display. The only 2 players who looked like they belonged in a Champions League team were Coutinho and Llallana; and I don't think it's a coincident that Palace suddenly stepped up a gear and got their 2nd and 3rd goals when the latter was subbed off.

The stats show that neither Gerrard nor Skrtel won a single tackle all afternoon. Those levels of performance from a central midfield player and a central defender spell disaster.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Liverpool were absolute turd. Their back four and Gerrard in particular should be embarrassed to be picking up their 30k+ a week wages for that display. The only 2 players who looked like they belonged in a Champions League team were Coutinho and Llallana;

Can easily see Liverpool being in a relegation scrap this season. Their performances so far have been, as you say, absolute turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here