Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Great shot of The Goldstone - Old stadiums quiz

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
10/15
Didn’t get any of the overseas stadiums, also got 2 wrong that I have been to :facepalm: Upton Park and Belle Vue.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In the 90's I used to love the Inglis and stadia from the air books.

Brave Sussex fans in our coldest winter of the century. Later that winter didn't they use stoves to try to melt the deep ice and ruined the pitch?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
10/15
Didn’t get any of the overseas stadiums, also got 2 wrong that I have been to :facepalm: Upton Park and Belle Vue.
I got 10 too, and also failed with Upton Park - I can’t remember there being a park anywhere near what I have seen there on multiple visits.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
9/15

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I got 10 too, and also failed with Upton Park - I can’t remember there being a park anywhere near what I have seen there on multiple visits.
I thought it was Highfield Rd Coventry, because I didn’t go there. I only remember going to Upton Park from a busy high street.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I thought it was Highfield Rd Coventry, because I didn’t go there. I only remember going to Upton Park from a busy high street.
I also put Highfield Road. I’ve been a few times, but it’s been a while…

I based it on the guy wearing a sky-blue and white striped shirt. Must be a West Ham away kit.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I also put Highfield Road. I’ve been a few times, but it’s been a while…

I based it on the guy wearing a sky-blue and white striped shirt. Must be a West Ham away kit.
Just looked again as I missed him, looks like he’s wearing a lumberjack type shirt.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
13/15...

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I lived on Green Street and went to the Boleyn 4 or 5 times, I also walked past it on the way home from college, but thought it was Highfield Road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here