Great selection of Forest tickets now available

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent selection now on sale in the WSL, South, ESL wings (as always) and the SW corner.

If you want even more choice, leave it even longer and sure as sure the ESU, a bit more of S1B (right next to the away fans) and a few more rows in the south (S1G) which will also be next to the Forest fans will become available.

It's not right, but now is the time to tell those who think there are only shitty ones left, there are in fact £28 ones and some in other parts of the ground.

When will the club learn or even acknowledge this is an issue?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
This is an absolute joke, I have been waiting for ESU tickets for ages before deciding I'd rather have a south stand seat than none at all, so bought one there.

I get that they might want to sequentially release blocks near the away fans to minimise the stewarding requirements, but withholding ESU tickets until 5 days before the kick-off seems utterly nonsensical, especially since I ended up saving money and getting a seat I don't want as much! Shambles.

Why should the best ticket go to the person who risks not having one the most?

Last edited:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
no, just 2. as in charlie bought 2 wonka bars in charlie and the chocolate factory :lolol:

Or..?

Jedward_1531117c.jpg

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Haha... so from this I have learnt it pays to leave things to the last minute, which I will be doing for Tuesday's game!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ditto this for away games. If you get in early you end up with seats either down the front or in the far corner. Wait a little and you get prime seats. Stupid.

Ditto this for away games. If you get in early you end up with seats either down the front or in the far corner. Wait a little and you get prime seats. Stupid.

Double Ditto. I am always well organised for away games and get gash seats. I forgot about Charlton and bought about an hour before the main lot sold out, and round myself in wonderful row R, level with a goal post.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When I checked yesterday at least there were some £28 ones in the South Stand available which they weren't for Peterborough. (It said the entire stand was 'unavailable'). So that's progress.

When I checked yesterday at least there were some £28 ones in the South Stand available which they weren't for Peterborough. (It said the entire stand was 'unavailable'). So that's progress.

Sadly not progress - They were only being offered as the vast majority of the other tickets had been sold. If you were organised and bought your ticket at any time between when they went on sale and 3 days ago, there would have been little or no choice.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

See this is a massive issue, as people think the tickets are sold, and don't realise more become available.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
See this is a massive issue, as people think the tickets are sold, and don't realise more become available.

It's what many of us have been banging on about ... the club (seem to) release the most expensive seats first and the "unsuspecting" come on, see those as the only available and assume that's it. Insider has been asked a few times with the predictable response of not giving a straight answer. Some might argue it makes good commercial sense but I see it as little more than fleecing those who don't know better.

It could all backfire as people become more aware and hold off buying in which case the club won't release the cheaper tickets leading to a bit of a stalemate

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I managed to get 3 south stand tickets the Friday before the palace game by going to the Amex ticket office and asking. I was told some of the tickets were "reserved" and that's why they weren't online. Ticket I got are in block s1h which is near the away fans which contradicts the reasons given by the club before.

Anyway the moral here is go in person or ring up rather than just going by what's online.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I managed to get 3 south stand tickets the Friday before the palace game by going to the Amex ticket office and asking. I was told some of the tickets were "reserved" and that's why they weren't online. Ticket I got are in block s1h which is near the away fans which contradicts the reasons given by the club before.

Anyway the moral here is go in person or ring up rather than just going by what's online.

You're spot on but just as a warning to others when I rang the ticket line I still couldn't anything other than the expensives in the SE corner. It appears that this number is a third party fulfilment business and they only have the same access as we see on line. He was helpful though and told me the same, either call the BHA customer service line (as I did and got good seats in SW) or go to the Amex or Queens Road. I reckon the only "reserved" are some in the West for complimentaries. Not all are taken up hence late release

Not meaning to say I told you so. But......

ESU tickets now also available, along with some better ones in the WSL (higher up W1H)

The cheaper south and S/W are selling quite fast. Less than 25 of these remain, although I still predict 4 or 5 rows in the eastern half of S1G, should all others sell out.

Also expect a couple more rows to be added in S1B - currently upto 10 held back for segregation, which seems OTT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports