Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Position But !!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Fishing surely.

If not then there really isn't any situation where people won't find something to complain about is there? Very depressing.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Is the post just saying that we should have scored more last night, we had some great opportunities to do so. it is undeniable that we do get ahead and then sit on a one goal lead at times and CH does have past form on that. It may the managers style but surely we supporters are allowed to comment on this approach.

Is the post just saying that we should have scored more last night, we had some great opportunities to do so. it is undeniable that we do get ahead and then sit on a one goal lead at times and CH does have past form on that. It may the managers style but surely we supporters are allowed to comment on this approach.

It is a total myth that CH deliberately sets up teams to sit on one goal leads more than any other manager. Someone said it once on NSC and all of a sudden people quote it as fact. Where are the stats to prove it over the whole of his managerial career ?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
It is a total myth that CH deliberately sets up teams to sit on one goal leads more than any other manager. Someone said it once on NSC and all of a sudden people quote it as fact. Where are the stats to prove it over the whole of his managerial career ?

I actually remember a poster from Norwich City warning of such tactics when CH first came down here. Not really interested in his whole managerial career, just what I see.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fantastic to be sitting around 2nd or 3rd but,

Surely CH can set the team up to make things just a bit more comfortable so we don't have to be reaching for whatever medication to see us through to the end of 'X' match.

The inability/ lack of desire to extend our lead or just to close down games is worrying and nailbiting.
I'd hazard a guess that football might not be the sport for you.

Supporting the Albion definitely isn't your bag.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Nurse, Nurse Rachett, one of the inmates has got access to the internet again...

Nurse_Ratched.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here