[Albion] Great "other angle" video from last night

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I didn't see the match because I had to go to another match for work ; however, what I got from this match and the team selection. Just when I thought that I knew what the best starting line up was, last nights game turned all that on it's head for me.

It seems that some teams were ready for us to play the two wide men, Murphy and Knockeart. Both had played well enough against Burnley to warrant a start against Birmingham then all of a sudden, whoever Birmingham has sent to watch the match and the manager and coaches would have seen it on TV. Then imagine what there team talk must have been like when they were handed the Brighton team sheet.

Any plans they had made must have been right out the window and not only that, the team that played actually done the business. So whatever the reason for the change in the team line up which shocked not only the opposition but many Brighton fans. I look forward to finding out the reasons for the changes.

And as a footnoot. I get the feeling that Skalak must be showing a lot of promise in training because despite the good form of what I considered to be the best starting line up he still keeps forcing himself into the side.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Good point about Skalak, he must be showing a lot of promise. He's clearly a talented player and probably should be getting more game time. He's a Czech international fcs

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I too didn't realise he had tipped it on to the post, great save though.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Won't join the Kusczcak love in.

Plenty of time to set himself anticipating some sort of attempt on goal from the pulled back cross. What came lacked real power and was at a nice comfortable height not too far to reach. Quite an easy save.

The only really demanding save he had to make all night was from Goldson's header and he failed pretty miserably. All our other near things were blocked by defenders or off target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports