Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great news

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I got an email from my mate this morning asking if I want to go to the Reading festival.

I told the rude ******* to f**k off! He knows I'm dyslexic!

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac. I lay awake every night and wonder if there really is a Dog.

I asked my dyslexic mate to get me some adult films starring police officers

Dopey ******* brought me some Pop Corn....

Old McDonald had a farm Z B Q D Y.....................

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There are two dyslexics on a skiing holiday. They have spent thirty minutes deciding if they should zig zag down the mountain or zag zig. Eventually they spot another winter sports holiday maker and decide to ask him.

"Excuse me mate" says one. "Should we zig zag down that hill or zag zig?"
"Don't ask me, I'm a tobogganist" comes the reply.
"Oh. In that case I'll have 20 B&H and a box of matches."

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There was also a dyslexic bank robber, who held up a bank with a gnu.

Talking of gnus ....

A couple of lions were feeling peckish one day so they went down to the local waterhole to see if there was any prey. As luck would have it there was a group of gnus lounging about, having a drink, you know, like they do. Anyway the lions pounced on them and ate them all up, and as they finished the last one one lion looked at his watch and said "Ah well, half past nine and that's the end of the gnus."

I'll get me taco.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm offended and i find this dyslexic

On a serious note though when the OP said about great news i though he was on about something Albion related but then again lately great news and the Albion don't mix.

I thought maybe the OP would say hes decided to give up posting, looks like we are not that lucky.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its always seemed a bit harsh to me that 'dyslexic' is such a hard word to spell. Given the nature of the condition, couldn't they have come up with something easier?

Grabs me as an easy word to spell, both unusuall letters placed y and x, which aids Mnemonics and the rest is phonetics. words like newmatic, angziatee and, conshans, now they be difficult.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, it looks like you're struggling with unusual!

Was told when I took the Dyslexic test that its quite common to mash up the ends of words, partly because a lot end in "lee" and secondly its a 3D focus thing, reading in a straight line is 2D. Its weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here