Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great in the North stand today.

anyone who thinks that your northstand was loud should of been down the Arsenal end we couldn't hear you ? Maybe it was the same for you but our support was good and if you were honest you would say the same thing.
Our songs were a bit more than you say

One song, you've only got one song.

:wanker:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
anyone who thinks that your northstand was loud should of been down the Arsenal end we couldn't hear you ? Maybe it was the same for you but our support was good and if you were honest you would say the same thing.

I sit on the halfway line, in the middle tier of the West Stand, so what I hear isn't distorted by anything.

The Arsenal Fans IMO were one of the top 3 loudest fans we've had at the Amex - possibly even THE loudest. (Even though you only had 3 songs)

I always cringe after hearing the away fans sing throughout the match, then the north start singing 'We forgot that you were here'. I think the problem is that the sound just doesn't carry from one end to the other. At all. The only time it does is if there's no singing in the North and the away is very loud.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Just shows how bad your support is when you think that it was good on Saturday. It was absolutely awful mate, embarrasing, we heard you a couple of times when you scored and even then it was the same two songs over and over again. Everyone in the country knows all about the Arsenal support but carry on thinkign what you like :whistle:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I sit on the halfway line, in the middle tier of the West Stand, so what I hear isn't distorted by anything.

The Arsenal Fans IMO were one of the top 3 loudest fans we've had at the Amex - possibly even THE loudest. (Even though you only had 3 songs)

I always cringe after hearing the away fans sing throughout the match, then the north start singing 'We forgot that you were here'. I think the problem is that the sound just doesn't carry from one end to the other. At all. The only time it does is if there's no singing in the North and the away is very loud.

I sit in WSL between the halfway line and south penalty area. I agree with the comment about the Arsenal fans volume. Thought the whole stadium was buzzing.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Was standing in the third row from the back in the north stand (moved from EU) directly next to the 500 extra seats, didn't hear a peep from the newbies in the corner, most entertaining thing that came from there was the two blokes getting thrown out - hope it'll be livelier when my bunch move there permanently next season - Enjoyed the continuous Adam El-Abd song second half!

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Thank you for saying we are one of the loudest, what is it with a lot of your supporters that don't like to admit it ? And we sang a lot more than 3 songs

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Thank you for saying we are one of the loudest, what is it with a lot of your supporters that don't like to admit it ? And we sang a lot more than 3 songs

1. And it's Arrrseeerrrnaaall
2. Na na na na na na naaaa Giroud
3. I'm struggling....

Like I say, you were very loud. But not particularly diverse.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sorry Herd I’m sure you’re a nice enough fella but you don’t half go on and I can’t help but read your posts in a rain man voice.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You were one of the loudest. Leeds with far fewer fans made a lot more noise. The one song comment was perhaps untrue but your lot sung one song an awful lot and it was the loudest song. Palace were loud, but that was for about five minutes at the end :(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yeah, Leeds and Wrexham have been the loudest, but would put Arsenal 3rd, just shading 10 minutes of Palace.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
1. And it's Arrrseeerrrnaaall
2. Na na na na na na naaaa Giroud
3. I'm struggling....

Like I say, you were very loud. But not particularly diverse.

Don't forget "Wem-ber-lee, Wem-ber-lee"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
I sat in the South West corner on Saturday right next to the away fans instead of my West Upper A block Season ticket. It was clear the sound does not travel across from North to South. Couldn't hear much from the north, but could visibly see the clapping in songs and the outstretched arms as 'Albiiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnn' came round the stadium. I picked up the 'Go Left' chant from there though, not loud but just about. Think alot of it will depend when you know what your listening for.

The Arsenal fans were loud at times (basically after they scored), only average for an away crowd though and they should of made more noise with the numbers they had. To be fair they had more than 1 song. 'We're by far the greatest team' was sung way to many times (cringe), but was much louder than the others due to everyone knowing it. Also heard Giroud, Cazorla, Wilshere, Theo songs which were quiet and only sung by a minority. Arsenal, arsenal arsennaaaaaall.. (tune of albion one) and We're going to Wembley were between them, but should've been louder for the numbers they brought. That was it I think, the players ones other than Giroud were so quiet none of the other stands probably heard them. Especially with the noise lost between the North and South

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here