Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

great find in loft

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Was looking for some papers in loft today and found an old carrier bag inside was a Mike Small simply the best T shirt ,completely forgot I had one well chuffed ,I remember a Jonny crumplin one ,was there any others that Gulls Eye brought out?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was looking for some papers in loft today and found an old carrier bag inside was a Mike Small simply the best T shirt ,completely forgot I had one well chuffed ,I remember a Jonny crumplin one ,was there any others that Gulls Eye brought out?

A 'Gary Chivers - Maltese International' one, I think?

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I've got the Johnny Crumplin -Football Genius ..and the Clive Walker -Britain's fastest winger .

I was also going through the loft and found an Albion V Millwall play off t shirt , signed by the afformentioned Johnny Crumplin.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Used to love Clive Walker! Was my first ever favourite Albion player, his goal against Millwall in the play off semi at home is one of my fondest memories of a football game.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
A mate tells me he has a genuine Adidas 83' Cup Final replica shirt among other things BHA up in his folk's loft :ohmy: He even turned down the tenner I offered him for it, the foooooooooel :lol:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
My parents recently cleared their loft and found my Wembley '83 hand and some old badges. The hand needs a wash but I'm scared it will dissolve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here