Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great entertainment this season

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Personally I feel much better about this season than I have during the last two, despite results. I like this football better, and to be honest, I like Sami more than I did Gus and Oscar. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but his press conferences pre-game are really impressive, at least I think so.

In the long term things continue to look awesome/amazing, bad games happen, bad runs of games happen, people need to see the long game, we have a good, even great squad, and we are playing pretty well even if the results haven't gone our way.

Keep the faith.

On that note I will sign off. Thanks for your positive view. I really hope you are right and we start getting the results the performances are supposed to deserve.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You go through season 1 and 2 and see how many superb performances you drum up...Don't bother with away games as away performances were few and far between.

If I could be fussed I would, its all history though + what is seen as a good game to one might not be seen as a good game by another (who possibly wants hoof ball).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If I could be fussed I would, its all history though + what is seen as a good game to one might not be seen as a good game by another (who possibly wants hoof ball).
People like diffrent football,but many have craved attacking football and we're getting there im sure.Its all about opinions and from my perspective im very happy with the way we've created loads of chances in every game.In time we'll smash loads in.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
So glad we are more entertaining this year. Under Gus we had entertaining plus results. Under Oscar we had results which I find entertaining. This season we have entertaining football and no results. Personally I don't find defeat or even most draws entertaining and I bet we shed another couple of thousand plastics on Saturday.

Even if it were entertaining all the way to relegation ? Weird logic we had this back in the old 1st division when Melia took over and it was then years before we recovered

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Everyone loves to win,but unlike previous managers we have plenty of shots and look creative.Its 7 or so games in and so far im enjoying the end to end football even though results haven't gone our way.

At least 3 games this season have been dire. Having no control of a game, a joke of a system, and letting in a goal every time the opposition break and get one on target is not entertainment unless you know nothing about football. Will you be happy if we lose every game and go,down despite having 20 shots a game?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sure the 500+ who travelled to Suffolk tonight were impressed with the entertainment on offer. Meanwhile those Watford fans who travelled to Blackpool to watch OG's 'unentertaining' brand of football are travelling home with 3 points in the bag. 'You do the math' as they say on American TV.

Yes, but they did that while OG was in hospital, didn't they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here