Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Chappers is back but suerly as first team coach should be available....

D

Deleted User X18H

.on match days and have more experience than theCounty League.

Well...........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No coaching badges or qualifications but plenty of enthusiasm and an Albion fan, let's hope it's enough.

1066gull

DAMANCLAY said:
No its not. HB&B was asking a question not reporting the story. You are official owned Adrie.
Well, erm, my stomach still aches.

And I've been sick.

So bye.

Stumpy Tim

I don't buy this whole coaching badge thing... players have experienced many coaches during their playing days, and know what works & doesn't work. I am over the moon about Chappers being on board as the job will mean something to him

D

Deleted User X18H

DAMANCLAY said:
No its not. HB&B was asking a question not reporting the story. You are official owned Adrie.
Thank you young man just a bit concerned we again have the cheap option.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I appreciate he hasn't got any firm qualifications as such but surely just having the extra man on board will make a difference at the moment.

Dean Wilkins must have a shedload of work to be getting on with in order to steer this club out of trouble, and the more help he has the better. Even if it just means delegating simpler tasks to the inexperienced new boy.

He can hardly have a negative effect can he? And everyone has to start somewhere

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
tommy boy said:
"oooh look at me i got really drunk in a pub last night, give me attention PLEEEAAASSSSE"

sake:drink:

Nail on head.

And I swear to god he was on MSN last night anyway...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
hove born&bred said:
Thank you young man just a bit concerned we again have the cheap option.

We have, But its better than the cheap unknown option. Least we know Chappers will put his heart into the job.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
can I just ask-
what happens if Brighton draw Whitehawk in the sussex senior cup?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why would a coach need to be there on matchdays? I thought a coach would be on the training ground when they are not playing.

Matchdays are when Wilkins does his bit (as well as on the training ground)....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Why would a coach need to be there on matchdays? I thought a coach would be on the training ground when they are not playing.

Matchdays are when Wilkins does his bit (as well as on the training ground)....

This may be naive, I am no coach or even close to it, but wouldn't a coach need to see how set pieces and general things tried on the training pitch panned out in a competitive game to be able to fine tune or change them?

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Icy Gull said:
This may be naive, I am no coach or even close to it, but wouldn't a coach need to see how set pieces and general things tried on the training pitch panned out in a competitive game to be able to fine tune or change them?

Its a fair point but then we do video the matches I believe. So I dont really see it as a problem as such.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here