Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grassroots Refs Abused and Spat at.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I agree.

I also think there should be a golden rule that only one person speaks with the ref at particular incidents. With meddling ‘influencers’ from the opposition staying away. I know there’s a new rule, but other than the Lemina incident, it appears to me that it’s being largely ignored.

The media, yep. R5 took the high moral ground today, but on any other occasion they absolutely love the circus and hyping with us all of VAR/refs errors.
Agree, make it that the capt is the only player that can approach the ref. However, it will only work if the refs apply the rule.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good to see our manager and fans taking the lead in respecting an official following the rules.

Football fans get the referee’s they deserve. Why would anyone want to do it?
I was reliably informed referees couldn't get any worse than Mason, when I pointed the exact same thing.

Some people are clueless.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I just can’t remember the last time we had a decent ref?

The bit in the game that really grinded my gears was the VAR check for our offside goal. It looked about 3m+ offside and the linesman flagged and the ref gave off side. But surprise ****ing surprise, there were minutes that could be wasted in favour of Fulham. So lo and behold, 2mins+ is wasted as an offside goal that was never close to being legitimate is checked over and over again and Fulham benefit from another chunk of wasted time.

What a mess!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here