Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grass

Sock

Apr 17, 2010
Brighton
It's starting to come through at the amex apparently.

All that is needed now is the seats and the grass to come through, only a month now, surely?:clap::love:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I love the fact that I'm currently watching grass grow. All I need now is to be able to watch some paint drying and my days will be complete.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I spoke to a women in the marketing office. She said they are moving in next month!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
There is not a cat in hells chance of the club taking ownership of the ground in the next month. Being a project manager in commercial build I am fairly confident in saying there is a heck of a lot of work to do before they can relax the health and safety rules and let the club in. Based upon the simple fact that it has taken nealry 2 weeks to put in approx 4000 seats gives you some idea of that little task alone and how long left to finish that, there is a massive amount of work left on the concourses ( I No a supervisor who works for Parker Ceilings who i have worked with at Gatwick) and on the areas where the cabins are situated. It will come together and will look amazing when complete, but I dont personnally think the club will take the keys until beginnng of June.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here