Grant Hall "On His Way"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So what do we think the reaction will be when he turns up at the Amex seeing as he rejected us ???

Will it be same as Hammonds & Hardings ??????

Not at all.

Hammond and Harding only get their reception due to their actions when playing against us.

If true, and BCFC did score against us, and he ran up the West Stand touchline punching the air and pulling his shirt at the crowd, then possibly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, how much compo will we get for Mr Hall?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Can see exactly why he's moved on as chances in the first team will be very limited with Greer, Elphick, Elabd, Dunk and Calde ahead of him in the pecking order at cb. Big money at spurs, championship loan move and worst case scenario that he's released by spurs/sold in a couple of years to a championship/low prem club again on decent wages. Fair play to him and no hard feelings.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hall has turned down a 3 year Brighton contract to play for another championship club.
No, he's turned us down to be a Spurs player, while playing first team football with Brstol, as opposed to not being in our team.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
which I am not.
The issue is that the club gained financially from Harding moving to Leeds while Hall has turned down a 3 year Brighton contract to play for another championship club.

Do you genuinely believe he'd be anywhere close to our match day 18 ?

Not a chance. Will he at Bristol City (as well as being paid a greater fee by parents club, Spurs), of course.

Dec 29, 2011
which I am not.
The issue is that the club gained financially from Harding moving to Leeds while Hall has turned down a 3 year Brighton contract to play for another championship club.

Second line clearly contradicts the first line. If you're not a bellend you wouldn't have written that.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How much compo £££'s do you think we will get?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
which I am not.

We have already let him go once, I don't think we can demand his undying loyalty

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harding also refused to sign a new contract but due to his age, we got money from a tribunal. I would imagine exactly the same scenario with Hall. He was offered a contract, refused to sign it and is under 24, so it will go to tribunal?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So is this officil yet? Or s this media speculation? No news about him even being a Spurs player on their site

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
which I am not.
Obviously he hasn't done that, he's signed for Tottenham, but if he does go to Bristol City or any club on loan it will be to play football, here he probably wouldn't have even been getting on the bench.

Even if he had done what you say leaving to play football is hardly the most heinous crime.

The club will gain financially from Hall, not as much as Harding because Harding had played many first team games, England u21s, etc, and because we released then re-signed Hall we cannot take full credit for his development. None of which is the fault of Grant Hall.

I suspect you will be booing him on your own if the situation ever arises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports