NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Superb. Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
He’s a top level coach.

“It’s difficult when you’re fighting for points, when you’re fighting for results, to talk about playing styles.”

GP has implemented so much whilst battling for position. The courage to do that is outstanding.

If he stays with the Albion, we’re going to win the FA Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I absolutely love that he doesn’t waste energy blaming refs (despite being given every provocation at times). It’s out of the team’s control so it’s a moot point.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It just goes to show that if you ask more interesting questions you get more interesting answers.

Something to note for (most of) the National journos attending the weekly pressers.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I absolutely love that he doesn’t waste energy blaming refs (despite being given every provocation at times). It’s out of the team’s control so it’s a moot point.

It’s quite a stoic attitude, and not actually a connection I’ve made to GP before. But it does make sense and is good life advice, as hard as it is sometimes. You can only control how you deal with, interact and perceive the world. You can’t control what other people do, say or get up to. So it’s only worth worrying what we can do.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yup, its great. I've never heard him blame the ref (but I did hear him blame the pitch, once). Frankly its just silly when people do. Over a game a team got hundreds of opportunities to decide their own destiny, even if the ref makes a mistake they really have no one else to blame (except perhaps in absurd situations).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Great video, and I now really want an Amex Card, to shop small.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Does he get almost all the way through it then lose concentration and give it away in the last few minutes?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Basically saying what most of us level headed posters who can take the rough with the smooth, and have watched the games and understood them have said all season - sorry, no smugness intended, but it’s true :lol:

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
He’s a top level coach.

“It’s difficult when you’re fighting for points, when you’re fighting for results, to talk about playing styles.”

GP has implemented so much whilst battling for position. The courage to do that is outstanding.

If he stays with the Albion, we’re going to win the FA Cup.

Some might even say phenomenal courage. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here