Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter's Press Conferences

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Apparently he's really busy doing translations.

:p

Yes, like a cheap little whore I'm currently working about 10h a day doing translations to have some money for the summer (though running out of tasks now so if you know any Maltese slave driver-companies in need of SEO/translation, tell them about me).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How seriously dull. What an awful job to have to listen to what frankly are incredibly predictable questions. Why doesn't someone ask him something different?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Did he say " Disappointing , played well, they are a good side and we'll go again " ?

sorry that's the post match interview routine. I get confused.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
How seriously dull. What an awful job to have to listen to what frankly are incredibly predictable questions. Why doesn't someone ask him something different?

What you see in these videos are the rather bland interviews by the TV and radio journalists. Once the cameras are switched off, the written press have their turn. I'm not saying they come up with better questions, but they hear all the broadcast questions and can develop points made earlier, or avoid the obvious stuff that has already been asked and try something a little more left field. A few weeks ago he was asked if he thought he had become more conservative as a coach since moving into the Premier League. Maybe the team that won at Tottenham was a reaction to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here