Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Graham Potter

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Following in the footsteps of Phil Neville and Sarina Wiegman.

But would he take a step down from the EPL?

Would certainly build on his experience of being technical director for the Ghana women's team, and is probably in all honesty his true level. Certainly won't be troubling the selection boards of EPL clubs again anytime soon. Tho voluntarily take a step down from his life-changing EPL lottery win? Not going to happen. Will need TB to give him the good news like he did to CH :wave:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Laughing once more at the knee-bowing at the Cult Of Potter. It truly is pitiful :lolol:

Genuine question. What does GP have to do for you to think he’s doing a good job?

What are your expectations of a Brighton manager in the Premier League?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Genuine question. What does GP have to do for you to think he’s doing a good job?

What are your expectations of a Brighton manager in the Premier League?

I expect him to have earned the right to manage at this level and gained respect through his achievements within the game. I just see a complete joke of a CV. Fair enough replace CH, but this guy is not fit to put CH cones out on the training ground

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see that he is considered lucky to still be in a job by some, I hate it when people change their minds after a couple of decent results. The last two have been absolute shit though so ammunition for the doubters :wink:

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I expect him to have earned the right to manage at this level and thereby gained respect through his achievements. I just see a complete joke of a CV. Fair enough replace CH, but this guy is not fit to put CH cones out on the training ground

So let’s hear it then...

Replace with who?

Don’t skip the question just answer it straight

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I expect him to have earned the right to manage at this level and thereby gained respect through his achievements. I just see a complete joke of a CV. Fair enough replace CH, but this guy is not fit to put CH cones out on the training ground

Ok, you’re ducking the question slightly. So you don’t think he should have got the job. Qualification wise I don’t disagree with you actually. But put that aside.

Where should he finish in the league for you to say “GP’s doing well”. Ie. I’m curious to know what you expect a Brighton manager to do in the Premier League? Where should we be?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ok, you’re ducking the question slightly. So you don’t think he should have got the job. Qualification wise I don’t disagree with you. But put that aside.

Where should he finish in the league for you to say “GP’s doing well”. Ie. I’m curious to know what you expect Brighton to do in the Premier League?

You will be remaining curious, believe me

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I really hope NSC isn’t gonna have a thread on the possibility of losing every good asset we have from now until next season - it’s depressing!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I really hope NSC isn’t gonna have a thread on the possibility of losing every good asset we have from now until next season - it’s depressing!

Luckily we have had some convincing arguments on this thread to confirm GP is going nowhere unless he is sacked, not good enough for decent clubs either, so he won’t be poached

So this one’s sorted, he’s staying :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Luckily we have had some convincing arguments on this thread to confirm GP is going nowhere unless he is sacked, not good enough for decent clubs either, so he won’t be poached

So this one’s sorted, he’s staying :thumbsup:

I guess we’re a decent club now - and he’s not good enough for us according to many this season so.... it figures!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here