Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'm not convinced he has the same moral blinkers as Cashworth.

Maybe he enjoys continuing to build and develop a "team like Brighton" (whatever that means)?
If Murder Inc. were to come in with an offer, if I was in his position I would ask Bloom if he was prepared to back a long-term challenge for top 7/top 8 and competing in Europe. Anything less that a resounding Yes backed up my big money and I would find it difficult to turn down the blood money.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maybe he enjoys continuing to build and develop a "team like Brighton" (whatever that means)?
If Murder Inc. were to come in with an offer, if I was in his position I would ask Bloom if he was prepared to back a long-term challenge for top 7/top 8 and competing in Europe. Anything less that a resounding Yes backed up my big money and I would find it difficult to turn down the blood money.

Dont worry, Graham isnt going to Newcastle.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve seen on twitter this morning, a lot of dirty Leeds fans want him as Bielsas replacement in the summer.

So, that’s us, Newcastle, City, United, Spurs and Everton all going to be disappointed when he takes the job that no manager could ever turn down.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I’ve seen on twitter this morning, a lot of dirty Leeds fans want him as Bielsas replacement in the summer.

So, that’s us, Newcastle, City, United, Spurs and Everton all going to be disappointed when he takes the job that no manager could ever turn down.
Last summer they were openly mocking "Harry Potter's Dad".

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
They have just employed a youngish manager why would they sack Smug and go often Potter :shrug:

Howe is just a “stop gap” for them, effectively their Mark Hughes. They’re long term plan is to develop in a similar way to Man City. did, steady the ship first.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
48 points with a game to spare (greater than the bottom 2 clubs combined), from memory I think @El Pres said our spend is 6th bottom. GP's doing a great job.

Today, just some finishing away from another away 3 points. I think TB will finance our first team/squad in the transfer market this summer, particularly if we lose one or two first team players.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
48 points with a game to spare (greater than the bottom 2 clubs combined), from memory I think @El Pres said our spend is 6th bottom. GP's doing a great job.

Today, just some finishing away from another away 3 points. I think TB will finance our first team/squad in the transfer market this summer, particularly if we lose one or two first team players.

If we sell Biss and Tross this summer, TB probably won’t need to put his hands in his pockets.

Dec 29, 2011

https://www.transferleague.co.uk/pr...tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

Try top 6 in net spend. That's a European place!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here