Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter in the Falkland Islands

Exilegull

Mar 14, 2024
Since he accepted the job within 24 hours of being offered, it seems that he didn't do a whole lot of due diligence on the yarn they apparently fed him. For example, I might have asked for, and got them to sign, a written job description with lines of authority, areas of responsibility and performance targets clearly defined. I suspect the pound signs in his eyes affected his judgement.
I might have taken the money, get sacked asap before moving to a mansion in Bahamas drinking fruity drinks by the swimming pool (surrounded by hot quiet women) for the next 45 years. Falkland Islands? Not so much. Dont have a problem with Graham as he seems a good man but he is proper strange.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A leading destination for Potter looked to be West Ham but Moyes looks safe now for the foreseeable future.

You wonder where he will end up next, and whether Tony includes him as an possible option if RDZ decides to leave.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A leading destination for Potter looked to be West Ham but Moyes looks safe now for the foreseeable future.

You wonder where he will end up next, and whether Tony includes him as an possible option if RDZ decides to leave.
As much as I wouldn't want to take him back, there would be something hilarious about us selling him for a record sum to Chelsea and getting back for nothing a year or so later :D

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020

You wonder where he will end up next, and whether Tony includes him as a possible option if RDZ decides to leave.
I’m curious about this and wonder if they’ve stayed in touch.

I suppose the comparison would be leaving a job on good terms and your boss saying you’re welcome back anytime. Let’s grab a beer every now and then.

For us fans it didn’t feel like he left on the best terms, but I wonder if it’s the same for Tony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here