Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

graeme smith

sparky

Jan 17, 2009
I have been watching albion since the days of peter grummit. Has there been a worse goalie than smith? Shots seem to go straight through him!

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I have been watching albion since the days of peter grummit. Has there been a worse goalie than smith? Shots seem to go straight through him!

Mikkel Anderson was another one of Adams' crap loan players. Shots went through, under, over and especially round him. Leyton away last season was proof of that! Useless tosser, IMO.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mikkel Anderson was another one of Adams' crap loan players. Shots went through, under, over and especially round him. Leyton away last season was proof of that! Useless tosser, IMO.

I think Adams had gone by then as he was in goal when Slade walked on the pitch.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Said it before, say it again. Smith gets absolutely ZERO/ZILCH/NADA by way of protection from his utterly worthless defence. Not a top of the range keeper compared to FDM but he deserves far better from the idiots playing in front of him. At the moment it's open season on whoever we happen to have in goal.

I'm Steve Penney

Nov 1, 2009
Lads, lads - Buzz will show his talent when given time to settle, and IF the four infront of him tighten up.

He was rated a better keeper than Alan McGregor during his time at Glasgow Rangers. You don't turn bad over night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here