Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] GP wait times

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pretty good in Lancing.

The NHS as a whole thorough? That’s f***ed. It won’t exist in ten years time if the the Tory’s remain in power.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
And I was just being factual, not party political. The GP’s I met were Tory haters btw, as they felt knackered, this would’ve been 2011, from insane daily pressure Monday to Friday.

As a result, there was ONS or similar data about 6 months ago, that revealed most GP’s now do a three day week.
👍, Wasn‘t implying you were my friend, neither was I.

its a bloody mess isn’t it. My GP, when you could see him, was an absolutely brilliant Doc. He could never have done more for you. Sadly, and even before covid, he used to say and I quote ‘you really, really do not want to know what’s happening in the NHS and even worse, what’s coming down the line’

He now is so stressed he is down to 2 days a week. His practice now doesn’t have one single full time GP

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
👍, Wasn‘t implying you were my friend, neither was I.

its a bloody mess isn’t it. My GP, when you could see him, was an absolutely brilliant Doc. He could never have done more for you. Sadly, and even before covid, he used to say and I quote ‘you really, really do not want to know what’s happening in the NHS and been worse, what’s coming down the line’

He know is so stressed he is down to 2 days a week. His practice now doesn’t have one single full time GP

I knew you replied in a friendly tone :smile: .

It’s funny (and understandable) how people are picky about seeing their favourite GP at a practice. Almost obsessive. And detest others. We were at the reception counter last year and heard a grumpy middle aged bloke say “Anyone but Miller”, made us laugh. Dr Miller’s a good GP. The hordes of hypochondriacs all want appointments with Dr Lewis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here