Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gotta be another wind up?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Holly (sic) f***, I didn't know you could fit so many woman in one dress.

:lolol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Arrgh!!!

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Ha..Ha..Ha.. Laughing so much, it hurts !!! Well....They say there's somebody out there for everyone !!! Its gotta be a wind up..!!

Jimmy Grimble

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
they guy who got married is on myspace and I dont know how to say this but it may be genuine..Holy mother mary!!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh:Fazz, the song ' TEMPTATION' comes to mind when i see your comments.

1983, remmeber it;)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It has to be a wind up. He said he waited until they got married before losing his virginity, then later talks about how they're expecting a baby and that's why he married her.

Losing your virginity and getting someone pregnant are not things you forget or get mixed up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ive just had another peek and i shall take the image of her and the sisters to bed with me and try a fantasy wank. ile post the results in the morning.:thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
"Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two shitbags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. Fuckin kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP."

"How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great."

--------

some more of my faves:

"Uh, is that actually a woman or is this a gay wedding? Because if you decapitated the bride's head and showed it to people, they'd think that was some plumber dude or something."

"Well, she does have a sister who is single somehow. She has high standards though, so many guys are after her all the time."
l_0d82b7e9a31b0b35914398ebb739aab0.jpg

"So you went to Sea World and came back with a Whale, congrats"

"
I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God."

"nudes plz..."

"Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful."

"The misses looks a little like Andy from little Britain."

"Brave brave man. Not only do you wake up beside that every day but you also see her naked. Charging an enemy position will be a walk in the park compared to that. Hell, I damn sure would face an entire army before I would go to bed with "your blushing bride""

"Yeah im pretty sure your buddys were all over them, with harpoons!!!!!"

"Imagine that Bachelorette Party. It'd be a room full of cake, and male strippers puking."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here