Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my new home shirt

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Received my new home shirt in the post this morning, the first chance I've had to look at one close up so to speak and I'm pretty disappointed. The quality of the shirt is nowhere near like last season's, the material is shiny, thin, polyester type material. Feels like a very cheap replica you might buy at the market.

I'm not sure about the fake collar neckline, I can live with it, but the white back does make quite a difference to the overall look of the shirt, somehow makes the whole look a lot more pasty. Guess I shall have to apply some fake tan before wearing!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Quite good by the club actually, dispatching them a few days before the proper release date so people who actually pre-ordered theres would get them on the correct date (or in Al Bion's case 2 days early).

Jul 7, 2003
The shirt I ordered for my son turned up this morning. What I would say is that the white back looks a little better (but not much) with the proper numbers and name on the back rather than the temporary numbers used at the Charlton game.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Great service by the club shop. I ordered my home shirt at about 4pm yesterday so to get my shirt today was pretty good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here