Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got me Wolves ticket today

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I'm made up. Haven't been to a game since the dire performance at Derby on Nov 3rd.

I'll be interested to see Molineux. Haven't been since we played there in 1991 and only two sides of the ground existed. We had to stand on a shitty terrace looking out over one fantastic stand and dereliction everywhere else. It was a bit bizarre!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I may go, depends on what we are doing on my Dad's birthday as I am in Worcester.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
chips and gravy said:
I'm made up. Haven't been to a game since the dire performance at Derby on Nov 3rd.

I'll be interested to see Molineux. Haven't been since we played there in 1991 and only two sides of the ground existed. We had to stand on a shitty terrace looking out over one fantastic stand and dereliction everywhere else. It was a bit bizarre!

Ditto - my tickets came this morning too and I've not watched the lads since Derby either!

Molineux is only 20 mins down the M54 for me - I saw a Wolves Vs Manure reserve match last year - its a very nice stadium - if Falmer ends up anything half like Molineux I'll be well happy.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is this match all ticket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here