Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got DRAW written all over it

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Its a bit like a penalty shoot out when you get to 4-4 and sudden death arrives at the 5th round of penalties. Saturday is effectively a one game play off before the play offs.
Lets avoid the ticket scramble for play off tickets and win.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Its a bit like a penalty shoot out when you get to 4-4 and sudden death arrives at the 5th round of penalties. Saturday is effectively a one game play off before the play offs.
Lets avoid the ticket scramble for play off tickets and win.

I feel pretty much the same.
Horrible scenario of Friday and Monday games against a strong Wednesday side and then, if we come through that, all the nonsense of Wembley and all that that brings. Every Tom, Dick, Harry, Auntie, Uncle, Granny, Grandad, Nephews, Nieces, Cousins, all coming out the woodwork and all manner of people flying in from all corners of the globe. All the hard-done-byers...." I've been a supporter for 25 years but work stops me going to matches " etc. The ' group bookings '...." There's 16 of us wanna go "
Much as I hate it all, I'll still get wrapped up in it all and all the hype...." most valuable club game of all time " ( until the next tv deal ) " What would I take....a scruffy 1-0 win at Boro or all that just mentioned. I think I would have to take Hemed's 88th minute penalty at the Riverside.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
were loose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here