Got a nice new red scarf

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Got a nice new unused red scarf given to me last night by those lovely Malaysian chaps with a taffy accent. Just wondering the best use for it ??????????

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Gave mine away to a little kid looking for one who got there late. Thought I would wear it to wind the home lot up, imagine my surprise when I went to take my seat and found them all wearing their new scarves! Best song of the night 'you're only here for the free scarf'

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Mine is my new "lucky" scarf and will have to be taken to Albion games

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hitony - maybe bid for this one.

CARDIFF CITY RED SCARF *FIRE AND PASSION* **FREE POSTAGE TO MALAYSIA** | eBay

Disgruntled supporter. I feel his pain, despite being top of the league and heading for the BIG MONEY league

No way! they cost feck all last night and that twat wants £3.50 postage!

Seriously though I did try to get one at half time due to the fact I missed the freebies as I was late getting to the Stadium (or late getting out of the pub!!) I wanted one for my Daughter, she is a STH but couldnt get one either :shrug:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
No way! they cost feck all last night and that twat wants £3.50 postage!

Seriously though I did try to get one at half time due to the fact I missed the freebies as I was late getting to the Stadium (or late getting out of the pub!!) I wanted one for my Daughter, she is a STH but couldnt get one either :shrug:

You seriously want one Tony?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
was gobsmacked to be given one as an away supporter - I thought it was supposed to be about THEIR luck not ours. Left mine on the floor

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Gave mine away to a little kid looking for one who got there late. Thought I would wear it to wind the home lot up, imagine my surprise when I went to take my seat and found them all wearing their new scarves! Best song of the night 'you're only here for the free scarf'

Almost identical story here except gave it to some old biddy. Song was a crease up and was amazed at how plastic, silent, and RED the fans were tbh

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Sorry I clearly missed this last night.................as I said I only wanted one for my daughter.

I will have a chat with my mates, 5 of us went so probably got one kicking around, can't promise anything though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports