Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOSBTS - North Stand Version

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Liked it, at last a slow version. Heard the Spurs fans singing there version of When The Saints on the TV the other day, very impressive because they sing it so slow. Any chance we could slow GOSBTS down that much?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No thanks. Didn't like the super-slowed SBTS at all yesterday - turns what is meant to be an uplifting, marching, song into a dreary dirge...

Why not keep it simple and just sing it at the correct pace?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
No thanks. Didn't like the super-slowed SBTS at all yesterday - turns what is meant to be an uplifting, marching, song into a dreary dirge...

Why not keep it simple and just sing it at the correct pace?

That was at the correct pace as well you know.

:fishing: 1/10

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I wish the bunch of women in the East Stand a few rows behind me slowed their version down a bit/a lot. Hamsters-on-speed version sung by women :facepalm:. Not good. Ah well, at least they're trying.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I wish the bunch of women in the East Stand a few rows behind me slowed their version down a bit/a lot. Hamsters-on-speed version sung by women :facepalm:. Not good. Ah well, at least they're trying.

I often have to ask women not to go too quickly as I find it ends far too early

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
I really like it that slow. If everyone knew the words and managed to sing it at that pace I think it would sound really good!
I think the majority of people know the 1st verse but not the second. Maybe just sing the first verse then? Or people could just get revising for the next game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here