Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gordon Smith Podcast. Smith DID score

May 5, 2023
Hi lads.

I’m a Rangers fan with a new podcast up here in Glasgow.

Gordon was only my second guest tonight on a Rangers themed podcast but spent most of the show talking about his time at your club.

Gordon’s grandson plays for a youth football team up here that I am chairman of and he’s regularly seen in his Brighton top.

All the best and I hope you guys don’t mind a non Brighton fan posting. I’ll take zero offence if thread is pulled. If not pulled, I hope you enjoy the interview.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Welcome - this isn't the Palace or Everton board, we accommodate just about anyone!
I was wondering how well English club shirts are tolerated in Scotland (when worn by adults/older youths).
BTW I'm currently watching QP v Dundee from last night on iPlayer. 6 goals already and it's only half time!

Last edited:

May 5, 2023
Welcome - this isn't the Palace or Everton board, we accommodate just about anyone!
I was wondering how well English club shirts are tolerated in Scotland (when worn by adults/older youths).
BTW I'm currently watching QP v Dundee from last night on iPlayer. 6 goals already and it's only half time!
Thank you.

To be fair kids up here wear kit from EPL and Europe. Not that many adults in non Scottish kit as normally only wear when going to matches.

I heard that was some game. I was coaching last night so haven’t seen it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi lads.

Gordon was only my second guest tonight on a Rangers themed podcast but spent most of the show talking about his time at your club.

Gordon’s grandson plays for a youth football team up here that I am chairman of and he’s regularly seen in his Brighton top.

All the best and I hope you guys don’t mind a non Brighton fan posting. I’ll take zero offence if thread is pulled. If not pulled, I hope you enjoy the interview.

That was brilliant, cheers for posting.
I bet your glad to see Billy Gilmour finally getting to show his talents

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Thank you.

To be fair kids up here wear kit from EPL and Europe. Not that many adults in non Scottish kit as normally only wear when going to matches.

I heard that was some game. I was coaching last night so haven’t seen it.
Fabulous. I’ve heard Gordon say that if he’d scored the winner at Wembley he’d be nowhere near as (in)famous as he is. Brilliant bit with Macca too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wasn’t young Billy on Celtics books first ?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Hi lads.

Nice one.
My old man was born and bought up in Larkall before he moved down here and I had Rangers drummed into me from an early age.
He took me to my first Brighton game in the 60s.
Brighton first, Rangers second.
WATP

May 5, 2023

May 5, 2023
Nice one.
My old man was born and bought up in Larkall before he moved down here and I had Rangers drummed into me from an early age.
He took me to my first Brighton game in the 60s.
Brighton first, Rangers second.
WATP
LARKHALL is about 20 miles from Ibrox but a Blue stronghold. They painted green railings at park red white and blue. The local subway sandwich changed its corporate green signage just for them. Lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here