Gordon Greer

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What was it Swindon fans told us when Greer signed? Not worth the £250K?
Just shows how difficult it is to judge players, because different circumstances lead to different outcomes.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think Greer has been a great signing but a few times yesterday he played a few shocking passes to absolutely nobody

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hah, sold us their central defender, and we went to the top of the league. How shit must a club be to do that!

It's difficult to judge tone on here sometimes but I wasn't trying to infer they were shithouse, more pointing out their manager's amusing defence of the sale. All circumstances considered, he was in a bit of a damned if he didn't, damned if he did situation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's difficult to judge tone on here sometimes but I wasn't trying to infer they were shithouse, more pointing out their manager's amusing defence of the sale.
It's not so much the tone of what I said, but the words, and comparison with another club...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
This is no horrendous critique of Dunk and Greer, a fine enough pair they be, but i don't think we have the might between them to match the sturdiness or positional nous of our Upson times. I wouldn't necessary rid ourselves of either, Greer remaining a strong captain and decent enough defender whilst Dunk comes more and more into his own with goals and effective lunges, but i would bolster the midfield area in front of the back four so that at least the pressure is released from them for a tad. Leadership in the middle of the park we've been a little without, and i feel that an experienced beefcake will guide us upwards, allowing the younger members of our team to grow around them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here