Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
On staying up during PMQ's today when asked a question by the MP for Hove

Last edited:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
And in particular the Albion's work in the community.

And he committed to continue Government funds which assist this work.

All in answer to question from the lady MP for Hove - brilliant!

Anybody videod this snippet?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Had only just switched on Five Live and couldn't believe my ears! Amazing

Labour MP "I was fortunate enough to witness Brighton and Hove Albion's great escape from relegation on Saturday..."

Brown "I too would like to congratulate Brighton and Hove Albion on their escape from relegation, I've seen pictures from the game"

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I was rather taken aback hearing that. I was in mid-ponder that PMQs was a complete waste of time with both sides behaving like skool playground kids ... "my dad's bigger than your dad !", when that subject came up. Nearly made me change my mind (well, not quite - they're still all complete corrupt idiots)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If Northampton had stayed up, he would have also congratulated them, and funnily enough, seen pictures from the game.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont fall for it, they are prepared questions and answers. there's several such plants from loyal backbenchers each week.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well my estimation of the one-eyed idiot has gone up, slightly

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
dont fall for it, they are prepared questions and answers. there's several such plants from loyal backbenchers each week.

Absolutely. PMQs has absolutely nothing to do with running the country, it's pure theatre, or maybe circus would be a better description. If I have to watch this sort of thing, seeing how a select committee works is much better - this is where you get people asking proper questions, not along party lines. That's what it seems to me anyway, but I know nothing. Can I claim some expenses now please ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brown "I too would like to congratulate Brighton and Hove Albion on their escape from relegation, I've seen pictures from the game"

No doubt he watched the videos of the pitch invasion on You Tube as he posts so much shit of there these days

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If that fecker Blair had still been in power he would have tried to suggest that he fondly recalls standing in the east stand when he was a boy and was there when tommy cook hit the winner against Aston Villa in the charity sheild play off final at the old goldstone ground !!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That morose slack-jawed scottish gimp can piss right off with his "congratulations", we all know he couldn't give a toss anyway. His disturbing attempts at smiling on YouTube creeped me out to such an extent that I slept with the light on the other night.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Did he congratulate his beloved Raith Rovers on their promotion?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Did no one else see him on the pitch at Withdean on Saturday after the game??

brownt.jpg

he loves it :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports