Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Google your name...how famous are you ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I genuinely found me and my brorher and my daughter. Not on page 1 though!
Also found that my "namie" dentist who they made me wait for 5 hours to see at the dental hospital when I had an abcess (they thought it would be "funny") is still practising........think I might "Jamie" him now I know where he lives :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
First 3 pages are me (mostly press releases from various companies), then a re-al-torrr from Vegas. Hmmm

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My names unique and just found my social media pages.
The only thing of interest that I didn't know about was I found a tweet of mine from last summer was copied on a thread on here and another N.S.Cer, by name calling me a c*nt

nelson73

Jan 9, 2014
lancing
I already knew about a footballer who was linked with us but went elsewhere and an American footballer for Carolina panthers :smile:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
My names unique and just found my social media pages.
The only thing of interest that I didn't know about was I found a tweet of mine from last summer was copied on a thread on here and another N.S.Cer, by name calling me a c*nt

Yes, on the **/*/13 (date hidden for obvious reasons!) I do hope people are aware that by answering the OPs thread title, in many cases it is very simple to locate your real names, especially if you copy and paste something from the results of your google search, if you have no problem with that then no worries and I am not suggesting for one minute the OP has done anything wrong!

If anyone does want anything editing, contact me :thumbsup:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I've improved from a 65 year old zimmer frame rider to a 25 year old professional cyclist in L.A (come on you Dodgers !). In my spare time I pop over to Edinburgh to run my Chiropractic clinic, then fly down to Exeter to run my sub post office. My hobbies include playing in midfield for Maxwelltown Thistle.

I'm a bit tired now.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have launched a bottle of wine with 'my' family in France! I believe the 5th most expensive wine ever sold was from 'my' family as well!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Yes, on the **/*/13 (date hidden for obvious reasons!) I do hope people are aware that by answering the OPs thread title, in many cases it is very simple to locate your real names, especially if you copy and paste something from the results of your google search, if you have no problem with that then no worries and I am not suggesting for one minute the OP has done anything wrong!

If anyone does want anything editing, contact me :thumbsup:

it's scary how easily personal info can be found online and scary why some people want to share so much on social media, everything from what they're eating for lunch to pictures of their kids in the bath.
I'm on twitter & Facebook and try never to talk about my private life and never put pictures of my children online.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I share my name with Uncle Sam from the old American military recruitment posters and the alter-ego of a superhero appearing in Captain America: The Winter Soldier this summer. I'm not going to lie, I'm looking forward to hearing Samuel L Jackson say my name on the big screen

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I am a composer, pianist & conductor. probably the most famous film composer of all time

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
it's scary how easily personal info can be found online and scary why some people want to share so much on social media, everything from what they're eating for lunch to pictures of their kids in the bath.
I'm on twitter & Facebook and try never to talk about my private life and never put pictures of my children online.

When you think back only a couple of years or so ago and that "Jamie" incident happened and that stemmed from very little knowledge about the lad, in the end you would have thought he had put his name address DOB and his mothers maiden name in the title of that now famous thread!!

Yes it is scary.....

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I have a fairly unusual name but have an American namesake. he's quite big scientifically and enjoys mountaineering. he's bald but has a beard, I have loads of hair but struggle on the chin.

I have loads of kids & g'kids. he doesn't but is in a long term gay relationship.

All in all, not alike at all but we did exchange emails a few years back and seems a decent sort.

A lot of stuff about me, me, me.

Including some bizarre links to newspapers like the Warrington Guardian, who seem to have items that they've copied from The Argus. Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here