Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Google 5676977 Then come back here!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know not about the patent, but I do know somoone who cured HIV with a super strict Raw-Organic-Alkaline Diet, some Frog poison sessions, and fasting.

If this was a game of "guess the next line" I'd say "Shhh.... here's comes MacBeth...Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble!"

HIV was first found in Africans in the early 80's after a smallpox vaccine program sponsored by the World Health Organisation.

Well, thats just wrong.

This patent means nothing, you can patent anything. It only means IF your idea works you own the rights to it. Clearly, this idea does NOT WORK. All kinds of sh*t has been Patented, like...

Pat On The Back.jpg

Does anyone out there believe that charities like Terrance Higgins etc aren't raising awareness about this and putting pressure on pharmaceutical companies for them to be produced.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Isn't it great we can live in a society that let's the gullible and uneducated express themselves freely. With no knowledge of the drug development process, nor a basic understanding of patent law, anyone can hint at a conspiracy theory.

Better still would be to develop an inquisitive mind and question the information presented.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here