Attachments

• ScreenShot154.jpg
    ScreenShot154.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 82

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
i would suggest dropping a 'Castle Bravo' on Croydon

Not only is Brighton not affected, but the radius just stretches into Crawley and engulfs stinky london, killing 3 birds with 1 stone

Bang (quite literally) goes our traditional three-point haul at Charlton, unfortunately ...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Using a 10 kiloton HEU device causes roughly the number of fatalities that would fill Selhurst Park with a capacity crowd. No need for a Groupon when a Nukeon is the best option.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
i would suggest dropping a 'Castle Bravo' on Croydon

Not only is Brighton not affected, but the radius just stretches into Crawley and engulfs stinky london, killing 3 birds with 1 stone

Not quite. If you go in to the advanced options, you can check a whole bunch of other information to appear on your detonation. You want to add "Minimum radius for 100% probability of no burn" and find out that you've still singed Brighton.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yeah yeah yeah once the free travel is taken away and the season tickets aren't £30 per month over the year we'll see how many go to the Amex week in week out.

So is that 3rd year syndrome? 4th? 5th? 6th? What happened to "first year syndrome" that you lot repeatedly spouted 2 years ago followed by 2nd year syndrome where we put in another 8000 seats.

Keep clutching
y8enugab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
::bla::bla::bla::yawn: where were all these fans at the Gallstone and Withdean?
It's not taken long but you're getting boring.

They weren't there for the same reason as Selhurst was half empty during your last season, despite you actually achieving promotion. The grounds were shìt.

Now that obvious fact has been highlighted, you can jog on back to your own board.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah yeah yeah once the free travel is taken away and the season tickets aren't £30 per month over the year we'll see how many go to the Amex week in week out.
Do you mean the subsidised element that the club is reducing gradually ? Despite a £20 increase being integrated into season tickets we've still sold a thousand + more over last season's numbers. Adult season ticket holders already pay £38 per month in the North Stand and elsewhere in the ground roughly £45 to £50 per month. I think you'll find our support is still expanding unlike yours which will implode after relegation.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
:

:bla::bla::bla::yawn: where were all these fans at the Gallstone and Withdean?

Make your mind up what you're trying to have a pop at fella, because so far you get owned on a subject then change it making yourself look even more stupid with every post.

Do carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I dropped a theoretical 100,000kt bomb on Croydon...

You know, kill it with fire and all that, well...

The thermal blast (big orange circle around the rest) stretched from Flitwick to Eastbourne, easily burning Sussex to a cinder. I wouldn't recommend it if you should ever happen to find yourself in possession of a bomb with that yield. The fallout also easily reached Stockholm :mad:

Nice thinking, but with a little adaptation it could work for you.

100mt bomb in Luton takes out:
Luton
Croydon
Gillingham
Crawley
Reading
Jeremy Clarkson
MK Dons
The Royal Baby
Most of Essex
Watford
Alan Sugar
and (most importantly) the entire M25.
The Amex remains unaffected. Ok so there's some fallout, but that will just give our players super powers.

Result!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here