Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Goodbye NSC - I is leaving the building.....

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I can't understand why people feel the need to announce their departure from NSC. If you don't want to partake anymore, just stop posting, it's no big deal.

I like the one's that announce their return

"I'm back"

and then you think,who the ****s this :lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Same here. It's an Albion forum but like some wag said it's more DADSnet these days. Pity.

It is, I would like to see an Albion section and a dads meeting section now but that idea never goes down well on here.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It is, I would like to see an Albion section and a dads meeting section now but that idea never goes down well on here.

But if you read both sections, as you clearly do (otherwise you wouldn't have seen the post that yours was a reply to), what's the point?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Always annoying when someone leaves before the ban is imposed.

I guess when they know it's coming, it's best to give the illusion of jumping rather than being pushed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Always annoying when someone leaves before the ban is imposed.

I guess when they know it's coming, it's best to give the illusion of jumping rather than being pushed.

Seriously, I didn't see they had been on Santas naughty list :lolol:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I think that the recent and current political situation in the world has made a lot of people consider how they use social media.
I'm seriously thinking about not using Facebook as many users political posts irritate me plus the amount of adverts that now appear.
I enjoy seeing and sharing photos so maybe Instagram might be more suitable for me.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
And moving into the final furlong it appears to be a two horse race. Psychobilly Freakout leaving NSC just has it by a neck. From Mike Ashley leaving Newcastle. In play bets still available.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's always a really emotional time when somebody leaves. I know not what could possibly ease the pain of losing two of our comrades. I've still not got over the loss, like so many of us on here, of Not Nick Rhodes. Another bloody Christmas ruined. :cry:

Mark Mywords

Jun 21, 2016
Good-bye-ee! good-bye-ee!
Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee.
Tho' it's hard to part I know,
I'll be tickled to death to go.
Don't cry-ee! don't sigh-ee!
There's a silver lining in the sky-ee.
Bonsoir old thing, cheerio! chin chin!
Nah-poo! Toodle-oo!
Good-bye-ee!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All the best for the future, Martin. I recall your posts about your childhood, where you revealed very human feelings which struck a chord with similarly caring people on NSC. I wish you wish you all the best for the future.

(You’re spot on about the tedium and inflexibility on the politics threads. Entrenched arrogance).

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Some of us aren't going anywhere. [emoji2956][emoji2321]

Not that anyone cares.[emoji22][emoji27]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
See you next week.

Tuesday???

Facetious comment. I'll get your coat.

aka, don't do it! Too many good people on here to leave.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That is so gay and cringeworthy

Why don't you simply not log in ? I can never get my head around people like you who need to address the nation that you are buggering off. More often than not you will either be back before the clocks go forward or you will be a secret lurker. PATHETIC.

Harsh.

(I did laugh, though).

You stone hearted sonofabitch.

:lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What else you gonna do? Talk to the misses? Yeah right [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here