Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye good folk of NSC for a while

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Someone - and I can't remember who but they were right - said you should never announce your departure from the Internet. If you made enough of a difference people will naturally start to miss you and question where you are.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Ahhh right, hopefully this won't upset or shock you, but I don't watch or follow the program, but I'm sure those that do get great enjoyment from it :thumbsup:
Neither do i,but if your at a mates house and it's on you can hardly complain .I'd like too ,but that's rude.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Neither do i,but if your at a mates house and it's on you can hardly complain .I'd like too ,but that's rude.

Ahhh right......so you just happen to be at your mates house every time its on then? so your basically being forced to watch it?

Yes your quite right, it would be very rude to complain to your mate about it :thumbsup:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Someone - and I can't remember who but they were right - said you should never announce your departure from the Internet. If you made enough of a difference people will naturally start to miss you and question where you are.

Loving the irony/humour of you quoting someone regarding internet fame and impact but not remembering their name. Great stuff! :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Loving the irony/humour of you quoting someone regarding internet fame and impact but not remembering their name. Great stuff! :)

I've remembered now. It was.......

No. It's no good. The most profound thing I can remember about internet fame was said by "that bloke". Or girl.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
As flounces go, this is very tame....

Agreed. No falling out, no entertaining last words (a la "screw the REMF" etc), nothing much here for a NSC flounce connaisseur like myself to enjoy. 3/10.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
All this Is too much for one Midget to take. Swear we have more drama here than Eastenders. So I bid you all fareware until this Is all sorted out. See you all when the new season begins. Goobye all and take care :thumbsup:

Who are you? Only joined 6 months ago and left 311 posts. Do you feel ignored or something?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Where's Mr Burns? I do miss his balanced views and abundant wit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here