Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye England!!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Hahaha now get off the TV you egg chasing nonces....

If our footballers played with the same pride that our rugby players do, we might not be such a disgrace on the football pitch. Beaten by a better side, but committed to the end. That makes a change from the whimpering, petulant way we lose or throw away football matches.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So why are you on a FOOTBALL board?
It's not a football board, it's a board for Brighton fans - some of whom have interests other than football. And personally I don't like to see England losing at anything.

Having just watched that England defeat I've come on here and found out that we only drew the roundball game last night, we were 2-1 up last time I heard! f***ing balloon-chasing nonces ...

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
If our footballers played with the same pride that our rugby players do, we might not be such a disgrace on the football pitch. Beaten by a better side, but committed to the end. That makes a change from the whimpering, petulant way we lose or throw away football matches.

we lose football cos technically we just ain't got it.

I suppose pride might help you run headfirst into a gaggle of overweight cavemen carrying your dinosaur egg though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here