Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see the religion of peace is still peaceful

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It wouldn't take much, just an extra word or two to clearly demonstrate that people are not mistrusting of all Muslims just the extremists/ terrorists.

There are a very small number of posters on this board, including you, who continue to allude that anyone arguing against mass migration, the building of more mosques, and the continued unwillingness of campaigners to ever say no to requests for us to do more for diversity equates to racism and/or hatred of all Muslims. This is patently untrue and is a red herring designed to deflect from the serious issues facing the west. Once again your comments above are unnecessary as you are unable to find a single example of anyone on this board showing hatred towards the whole of the Islamic faith.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You really will argue that black is white won't you? You are an irrelevance to meaningful debate.

You asked me what was factually inaccurate about the post and I told you. What are you getting uppity about?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There are a very small number of posters on this board, including you, who continue to allude that anyone arguing against mass migration, the building of more mosques, and the continued unwillingness of campaigners to ever say no to requests for us to do more for diversity equates to racism and/or hatred of all Muslims. This is patently untrue and is a red herring designed to deflect from the serious issues facing the west. Once again your comments above are unnecessary as you are unable to find a single example of anyone on this board showing hatred towards the whole of the Islamic faith.

I see a number of examples, the last one was from you with your factual inaccuracy post. Perhaps I misunderstood the meaning of it. Maybe you could confirm your meaning?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So if I get this right you are saying the public beheadings in Saudi that are swift yet without doubt brutal backward and barbaric along with all the other ridiculous punishments are on the exact same level as The Islamic State.

A group who quite recently have dangled men over fires and roasted them alive,used group death by RPG,executed by running over with a tank and pushed off high buildings not to mention their own version of beheading where they slowly carve half the head off,pause for effect and let the victim hear himself drown in his own blood unable to scream.

Yes the similarities are endless :nono:

Its quite possible after much pressure from the international community Saudi Arabia might reign in some of its more backward punishments. No such luck with the latter lot though who want to expand their vile hate everywhere

When we need ISIS oil and want to flog weapons to them watch how quickly we cosy up to them like Saudi Arabia.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Saudi are state terrorists and therefore 'in the club'. ISIS are not a state and therefore naughty boys.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You asked me what was factually inaccurate about the post and I told you. What are you getting uppity about?

Tho quote I gave was entirely factually accurate, you deflect by addressing something not in the quote.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I see a number of examples, the last one was from you with your factual inaccuracy post. Perhaps I misunderstood the meaning of it. Maybe you could confirm your meaning?

If you need the meaning of 'not all Muslims are peaceful' (not my words but quoted from yourself) confirmed for you, then your understanding of the English language is not all that it should be. Perhaps you should refrain from sensible debate whilst pixxed, or at all really?

I should put you onto an ignore list as your opinions are worthless and downright factually innacurate. But that would allow you to continue to spout your dangerous claptrap without challenge. I will continue to highlight your lies.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
there are 1.9 Billion Muslims in the world so approx one in four people, if you honestly believe the majority are mental terrorists you are a fool!

I'm sure most right thinking people don't however the few that are bind the majority that are not to their will
The majority of Germans in the 30s were not Nazis but the few that brainwashed the majority had a massive effect

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Meanwhile,

Dusseldorf, the neighbouring city to migrant sex attack capital Cologne is the first German city to see a new citizen protection league since the new year’s attacks, with thousands signing up to do their part.
Declaring “one for all, and all for one”, the motto of Sweden and a saying commonly associated with the Three Musketeers the new ‘Dusseldorf is Watching’ group already had 2,300 members after it was launched on Facebook last night. The group intends to provide protection at major events and in city centres at weekends to ensure the safety of their fellow Germans, reports the Rheinische Post. While the desire to “protect our ladies future” appears sincere the group has already come under attack not only by police who maintain law enforcement should remain firmly their own responsibility, but also by the press who have labelled the group “absurd” and criticised it for including members of biker gangs.
A spokesman for Dusseldorf police told local media of the emergence of the vigilante group: “for public security in Germany the police are responsible… deliberately searching for offenders is not a job for the citizen”. He added the police had no problem with individuals acting courageously when confronted with crime, but they were against “self proclaimed vigilantes”. Yet the group founder insists vigilante justice or any kind of violence are not what the group is about. All they intend to do is be “present and attentive” at major public events and on weekend evenings.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...dge-protect-women-migrant-sex-assault-cities/

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you need the meaning of 'not all Muslims are peaceful' (not my words but quoted from yourself) confirmed for you, then your understanding of the English language is not all that it should be. Perhaps you should refrain from sensible debate whilst pixxed, or at all really?

I should put you onto an ignore list as your opinions are worthless and downright factually innacurate. But that would allow you to continue to spout your dangerous claptrap without challenge. I will continue to highlight your lies.

You are quite quite mad :) retread the post you have read it wrong (the phrase I use is not the best I will concede but I am sure you can work it out).

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I'm sure most right thinking people don't however the few that are bind the majority that are not to their will
The majority of Germans in the 30s were not Nazis but the few that brainwashed the majority had a massive effect[/QUOTE]

And herein lies the problem. The nutters in the muslim community are in a minority, though perhaps not necessarily in a very small minority, but history teaches us that a determined, ruthless, well-organised and well-armed minority can hold sway over huge numbers of people who are less driven, and want only a peaceful life for themselves and their families. Everyone knows that the majority will always largely cooperate, as in any community, but sadly that is not always enough to prevent catastrophe.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Meanwhile,

Dusseldorf, the neighbouring city to migrant sex attack capital Cologne is the first German city to see a new citizen protection league since the new year’s attacks, with thousands signing up to do their part.
Declaring “one for all, and all for one”, the motto of Sweden and a saying commonly associated with the Three Musketeers the new ‘Dusseldorf is Watching’ group already had 2,300 members after it was launched on Facebook last night. The group intends to provide protection at major events and in city centres at weekends to ensure the safety of their fellow Germans, reports the Rheinische Post. While the desire to “protect our ladies future” appears sincere the group has already come under attack not only by police who maintain law enforcement should remain firmly their own responsibility, but also by the press who have labelled the group “absurd” and criticised it for including members of biker gangs.
A spokesman for Dusseldorf police told local media of the emergence of the vigilante group: “for public security in Germany the police are responsible… deliberately searching for offenders is not a job for the citizen”. He added the police had no problem with individuals acting courageously when confronted with crime, but they were against “self proclaimed vigilantes”. Yet the group founder insists vigilante justice or any kind of violence are not what the group is about. All they intend to do is be “present and attentive” at major public events and on weekend evenings.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...dge-protect-women-migrant-sex-assault-cities/

I always feel that the emergence of vigilante groups tends to be very risky -these people come from a variety of backgrounds, and there is inevitably little checking done as to their suitability (if that could ever be the case) and actual motivation. But one can also understand how this happens. It is clear that such disgraceful attacks were deliberately under-reported, and we all know why. I am in no doubt that if it had been, say, a huge throng of Albion fans en route to a match, it would be all over the papers. The emergence of vigilantes will be a feature, when the populace sense that less is being done to counteract the actions of one group creating mayhem. This is what happens when authorities are perceived to be backing away.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I always feel that the emergence of vigilante groups tends to be very risky -these people come from a variety of backgrounds, and there is inevitably little checking done as to their suitability (if that could ever be the case) and actual motivation. But one can also understand how this happens. It is clear that such disgraceful attacks were deliberately under-reported, and we all know why. I am in no doubt that if it had been, say, a huge throng of Albion fans en route to a match, it would be all over the papers. The emergence of vigilantes will be a feature, when the populace sense that less is being done to counteract the actions of one group creating mayhem. This is what happens when authorities are perceived to be backing away.

I quite agree, though the press have already labelled them as vigilante groups, whilst the group state they will just be a presence at events and at evening weekends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here