Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Good to see the American fans really getting into the spirit of things

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
10 minutes after watching I'm struggling to "unsee" buster bloodvessels arse cheeks (39secs if you want another sneaky peek).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Couldn't stop watching that yesterday and just watched it again. Buster Bloodvessel is absolutely hilarious.

On another video doing the rounds on Twitter there's another scrap going on further up the same stand involving an English chap in a white shirt. You can tell he's English because he's under 25 stone.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The beautiful game...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Am I right in thinking these US Summer Series games are unsegregated - ie 2 the sides' fans totally mixed? What it looked like from a few pictures I've seen.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Am I right in thinking these US Summer Series games are unsegregated - ie 2 the sides' fans totally mixed? What it looked like from a few pictures I've seen.
Yes, although this is a squabble amongst a few fat American Arsenal fans.

I'm not sure how you'd segregate that except by perhaps putting the normal sized ones in the away section corner?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, although this is a squabble amongst a few fat American Arsenal fans.

I'm not sure how you'd segregate that except by perhaps putting the normal sized ones in the away section corner?
Confusingly there are two women (one in Arsenal shirt, one in Man Utd) embracing in one of the videos of this fight, in a consoling way.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good to see the event staff recording it for future showing on social media.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I opened this thread expecting a nice picture of Bajana’s big ass tattoo. Gutted.

Oh well - here is a cheeky peep for those who missed it on twatter.

IMG_2959.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here