Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see tax payers money being used wisely again - the case of the pink beret

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Another Brexit hate crime.
All Pole murderers and Beret snatchers the lot of ya.
Another referendum needed now methinks or these crimes will continue until someone gets seriously hurt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't see any evidence of my money being spent elsewhere so I'm fine with this.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can't believe they are still marching over something they lost months ago. They all collectively need to move on

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Can't believe they are still marching over something they lost months ago. They all collectively need to move on

But it was very close, almost a score draw, oh and the wrong result,as will be played out before your very eyes in the next few years.
We woz robbed by people who did not think it through very well or Facebook told them what to do.
Lots still not happy and scared about it, too huge to just move on.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
But it was very close, almost a score draw, oh and the wrong result,as will be played out before your very eyes in the next few years.
We woz robbed by people who did not think it through very well or Facebook told them what to do.
Lots still not happy and scared about it, too huge to just move on.

Well if they love it soon much maybe they could move in with Merkel as it appears she needs a bit of support

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
It may well be that the accused has elected to go to trial rather than accept a caution. Maybe he thinks the magistrates will look more favourably on him. Also, theft is to permanently deprive, so I guess the defendant could argue that he was going to give it back.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well if they love it soon much maybe they could move in with Merkel as it appears she needs a bit of support

Look, I have moved on, I don't agree with it and I understand why so many have not moved on.
But I am afraid you have replied specifically about Merkel who is in trouble due to mass immigration ( which in their case is understandable) but that is what has pissed me off the most, it was all about immigration when so many other factors should have been taken into consideration. Speak to most people who voted out and they say it was not entirely about immigration, they are lying.
You can tell when they say 'I'm not a racist,but.
Anyway it's only my opinion and I can feel many people have their head in their hands, sorry, I won't mention it again, promise.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Look, I have moved on, I don't agree with it and I understand why so many have not moved on.
But I am afraid you have replied specifically about Merkel who is in trouble due to mass immigration ( which in their case is understandable) but that is what has pissed me off the most, it was all about immigration when so many other factors should have been taken into consideration. Speak to most people who voted out and they say it was not entirely about immigration, they are lying.
You can tell when they say 'I'm not a racist,but.
Anyway it's only my opinion and I can feel many people have their head in their hands, sorry, I won't mention it again, promise.

Which is an oblique but not very subtle way of saying in your opinion. most of the people who voted leave just voted against immigration, and so are racist. Well, everyone is entitled t their opinion, I suppose - but with an opinion like that, you're welcome to it. Have moved on, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here