[Albion] Good time for a Mojo thread

Where is your Albion mojo today?

• Total voters

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Went 5. My mojo is very much 'MEH!'. Roll on next season, this one was over weeks ago, like my enthusiasm.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I've gone for a safe 5, although the sooner this season finishes the better. There was one particular point in the second half, where ballmuff had the ball by their own corner flag and easily passed it through our pitiful 10 x 1 man press and should really have scored another, it doesn't get much worse, although the drubbing they gave us at the Amex at the end of the CH era, says otherwise.

BUT.... that European tour and topping the group, unforgetable

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Hovering between a 5 and 6, so picked the more positive option.

The first half of the season is still doing some heavy lifting....

The way I see it, the club is in great shape, we have a decent squad (when all fit) and either the manager who took us to the club's highest highs turns things around or we get someone else in (most likely well chosen and decent), who will then turn things back around. Whether it's RdZ or a new guy wanting more quality in the squad, we're in a great financial position to do it, with a lot of players likely to be available due to PSR.

Our form is terrible, but as the cliché goes, it isn't permanent.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It's fine.. notwithstanding things could be better, I've certainly felt far far worse than this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here