[Albion] Good time for a Mojo thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is your Albion mojo today?

• Total voters

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Mine is as low as it has been since the last days of CH. Probably, no certainly, a complete over reaction but sadly you can’t change how you feel, however wrong you know it to be.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
1 with no goals scored and now every coach in the league has sussed out how to play against us with no change of direction from our coach is bollocks.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
I went 4. Tony Bloom, the staff, the young talent balance against a manager who does not appear remotely committed to the club, a playing style that's hit a wall, and team morale seemingly pretty low as a result.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The uncertainty for next season is what's depressing me at the moment. Hope the RDZ situation is resolved quickly.

If he stays I can't see him turning it around though. I expect the injuries to continue and I'm really p1ssed off that previs and mitoma are missing the beginning of next season. RDZ is quite literally breaking players.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Gone with a 7.
Yes things have been shite for a few weeks, but we're not going down and we've just had our first season ever in Europe.
Whatever TB and PB decide over the summer, it will be for the best at the club.
As fans, our expectations have been heightened but there are bigger clubs than us that are in far worse positions

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mine is as low as it has been since the last days of CH. Probably, no certainly, a complete over reaction but sadly you can’t change how you feel, however wrong you know it to be.
That's very honest.

Maybe I'm unusual in that I simply can't get particularly exercised about form.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I worry because in recent years my mojo is usually lower than the average fan, but the average fan's is quite low now. :down:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mine's at 8. We've made more profit than anyone else, ever. £122m!! And now Baleba might rake in £55m more! It's all so exciting and I'm so proud. Next year Ferguson might hit some form and then just think of the big bucks he'd bring in.

(Not really, I voted 1)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Zero-ish.

My liver is dreading Newcastle away. Doing that day sober doesn't bear thinking about.
I'm a bit surprised about you, lately.

Maybe I simply don't care enough.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm a bit surprised about you, lately.

Maybe I simply don't care enough.
It's a hangover after a MASSIVE binge, the comedown after an entire weekend raving, getting back home after a weekend in an incredible city in the sun, that you spent stuffing yourself and madly shagging the woman you love, to find the fridge is empty and the cat killed a mouse.

The highs of the start of the season were so great. Two 4-1 wins to start the season, goals galore in every game (remember when you could print money with Brighton in BTTS bets?), Europe winking at us from the corner of her seductive eye. Back to back 2-0s over Ajax (and I was there), Marseille tamed. One of my best ever days away watching the Albion at Forest where we STOPPED zinging it around and just dug in. Even double fives away to Sheffield Utd and beating them up the road 4-1. All of it was incredible.

And now? Now all we have is dust.

Roll on 2024/25.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's a hangover after a MASSIVE binge, the comedown after an entire weekend raving, getting back home after a weekend in an incredible city in the sun, that you spent stuffing yourself and madly shagging the woman you love, to find the fridge is empty and the cat killed a mouse.

The highs of the start of the season were so great. Two 4-1 wins to start the season, goals galore in every game (remember when you could print money with Brighton in BTTS bets?), Europe winking at us from the corner of her seductive eye. Back to back 2-0s over Ajax (and I was there), Marseille tamed. One of my best ever days away watching the Albion at Forest where we STOPPED zinging it around and just dug in. Even double fives away to Sheffield Utd and beating them up the road 4-1. All of it was incredible.

And now? Now all we have is dust.

Roll on 2024/25.
Ah. You thought it would all last forever. Schoolboy error. :wink:

I'm having the edge taken off any footy jollity or follity by painful sciatica that has got worse over3 weeks, plus a sudden and unprecedented red swelling in my right big toe joint (calor, dolor, rubor, tumor, the effing lot). I am on hold at the GP surgery (caller number 19. Or was it 90?) and in the meantime have done the online 111 questionnaire. The outcome was 'contact your GP surgery'. I think they have now stopped the walk up service where you wait 3 hours for a nurse practitioner to make some absurd diagnosis and prescribe something that gives you torrential diarrhoea for a month (this happened). So I guess I should think myself lucky.

I have a feeling I'd get a diagnosis more quickly by posting a help thread on NSC. f***ing Tories have f***ed everything, the f***ing fuckers.

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports