Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good result, undeniable.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Some of you lot need to get laid... undeniable.

I'll leave to your 'discussion.' Strange that it seems to be the picture perfect assassination of an OP. That's not really a discussion is it you cretins?!? that's just being h a r d behind your 'device.' Throwing insults around, reverting to the 'child.' Grow up you loathsome fools

Pathetic - undeniable.

Get behind the team - ashamed?!? I f'ing well would be.

Kosh

No YOU grow up. We are in disarray have been for WEEKS. Wake uo and smell the coffee.

One win in 18 however you slice it is relegation form.

For you info i will be getting laid tonite not that it matters BIN THE FINN

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

I'll leave to your 'discussion.' Strange that it seems to be the picture perfect assassination of an OP. That's not really a discussion is it you cretins?!? that's just being h a r d behind your 'device.' Throwing insults around, reverting to the 'child.' Grow up you loathsome fools

Pathetic - undeniable.

Kosh

Kosh, do 1 mate. You've got no fans

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Given our league position, any points we take from teams above 22nd place constitute a reasonable result but that doesn't mean Sami has got us back on track. As we are 4 points adrift from safety we are already approaching a situation where only a win can be deemed a good result anyway.

Yeah, it's pessimistic.

Pathetic - undeniable.

Kosh

Lose argument, take ball home.

:wanker:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

Pathetic - undeniable.

Kosh

What a mature, sensible argument. 'Some of you lot need to get laid', nice one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great result away. Just at Wolves station now.

Would, could, should....doesn't matter. The players did us proud today. And I love Calderón.

Got to love NSC, all those who couldn't be arsed to go are slagging the result off, the first post from someone who actually went has good things to say. It's almost as though some who are predicting relegation don't really want to hear anything that might make that prediction wrong. A point at Wolves IS a good result. A draw at home to Rotherham and a defeat at home to Sheff Weds and Millwall are shit results. Today ended up being a disappointment but the spirit (it seems) and the point are to be applauded, imo obviously.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I couldn't give a flying F... regarding the in's the out's, arguments about subs, tactics and tactical naivety... or should that be nativity?!? This is a positive result (don't give me the it could have been... bull sh... either! it wasn't but it is...) and I don't want to discuss anything else, understand? NOTHING.

Well done boys.

Kosh

I think if you want to start a thread that nobody can disagree with then you need to set up your own message board.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Pathetic - undeniable.

Kosh

That's classic!

You open the thread with the moody language of a child in a temper tantrum, not wanting to "discuss anything else", and then accuse everyone else of picking on you and behaving like a child and telling us to grow up. Mind you, suggesting that those 'assassinating' you need to get laid is a really grown up move I'm sure :lolol:

I can only hope for your sake that this is actually a fishing trip thread and that many of us have been caught hook line and sinker. If not, you have my sympathies.

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
We made Wolves look very good even before the sending off. Simply not good enough overall.

What game were you watching?
We were passing the ball around them for fun at times. We looked solid until the Bruno red card.
I've been in the SH OUT camp for a few weeks now, but even I see the change in the performance and attitude of the players today. His system was working well up to a point.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Good result, hopefully it's not too much to ask for the fans to back the team on Boxing Day, win that match and the team will have some confidence.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Do you have someone who looks after you?

Kosh
Ever thought it might be you who is the problem here? The thumbs down option is there for a reason and you ceratinly have received a fair whack for this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here