Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good points from last night.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I think the ones you mention travelled up on the coach with me and were conducted by Kevin the recruiter, they sung all the way up and back on the coach also, a brilliant bunch of lads considering youngsters get so much stick in general.
A steward approached me and said not to take photos, I apologised and asked why and he told me that, and I quote, "It is against copyright law to take any photographs whilst the game is in progress and is an arrestable offence if any person does so" I again apologised and said I didn't know that, have to say that was the end of the matter and that the two stewards by us (one looked like Lamar the singer) were excellent and enjoyed the banter

Thanks again Jon.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I think the ones you mention travelled up on the coach with me and were conducted by Kevin the recruiter, they sung all the way up and back on the coach also, a brilliant bunch of lads considering youngsters get so much stick in general.
A steward approached me and said not to take photos, I apologised and asked why and he told me that, and I quote, "It is against copyright law to take any photographs whilst the game is in progress and is an arrestable offence if any person does so" I again apologised and said I didn't know that, have to say that was the end of the matter and that the two stewards by us (one looked like Lamar the singer) were excellent and enjoyed the banter

What utter dog turd nonsense that steward was talking about, reminds me of a time when a steward tried to start lecturing me about road traffic law when I parked near Withdean due to my Dad being with me and him having had a stroke. The steward kept telling me I'd get ticketed, get towed and all sorts of other punishments if I didn't move my car, he was being a right tool. I just listened impassively and then told him the car would still be there minus any tickets when I got back. Needless to say it was. I don't know what possesses some stewards to blatantly make up crap about the law and claim it is genuine, it would be funny if they weren't so serious about it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What utter dog turd nonsense that steward was talking about, reminds me of a time when a steward tried to start lecturing me about road traffic law when I parked near Withdean due to my Dad being with me and him having had a stroke. The steward kept telling me I'd get ticketed, get towed and all sorts of other punishments if I didn't move my car, he was being a right tool. I just listened impassively and then told him the car would still be there minus any tickets when I got back. Needless to say it was. I don't know what possesses some stewards to blatantly make up crap about the law and claim it is genuine, it would be funny if they weren't so serious about it.

Did you shout "I AM THE LAW!" at him by any chance??

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Did you shout "I AM THE LAW!" at him by any chance??

No I didn't, It made me feel all the more smug knowing he was talking out of his arse so I just laughed at him and walked off, he was going absolutely apeshit which made it even funnier. I even thought he was going to lamp me one at one stage which I was almost willing for him to do just so I could then nick him. I really don't know why he got so angry, I tried to explain to him politely why I was parking near the ground but he wouldn't listen and just kept talking over me hence my reaction.

D

Deleted User X18H

No I didn't, It made me feel all the more smug knowing he was talking out of his arse so I just laughed at him and walked off, he was going absolutely apeshit which made it even funnier. I even thought he was going to lamp me one at one stage which I was almost willing for him to do just so I could then nick him. I really don't know why he got so angry, I tried to explain to him politely why I was parking near the ground but he wouldn't listen and just kept talking over me hence my reaction.

Not unlike when the stewards stop or try to stop people from WALKING along Station Road (some of you may incorrectly know as Snakey Lane)

It has never been the case that pedestrians should not or cannot make their way along Station Road on a match day. So the no access to Withdean Stadium signs should actually state no vehicular access to Withdean Stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here