Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Good morning keep the faith

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I have a feeling today will be a crap news day

But in Tony Bloom we trust…

I’m sure if GP goes Mr Bloom will be ready …

Get a new man in soon there is a 3 week break coming up to work with the squad.

And put a ban on Chelsea buying any squad members for 3 years.

Not really looking forward to trips to Anfield and Man City so much now.

Keep the faith.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Keep the faith.

The way Liverpool are playing at the moment visiting Anfield should not be scary.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have total faith in Tony and the way this club is run. I don’t think there is a better run club. If GP goes that is a disaster by any standards, but I can’t think of any better club to deal with a disaster.
I really hope GP says today he stays, second choice I hope for a new appointment for us as fast as Chelsea will have made one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The only way he won't is if we're going to make him the new Head Coach.

If we genuinely want Bruno to manage us one day then I don’t think him leaving now would be a bad thing. He’d be a better manager with experience elsewhere. He can come back in a couple of manager’s times for a glorious return.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have total faith in Tony and the way this club is run. I don’t think there is a better run club. If GP goes that is a disaster by any standards, but I can’t think of any better club to deal with a disaster.
We're on the Titanic and just hit an iceberg, Yes, we may have the best people in charge, but we're still going to sink.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Keep the faith.

Blimey that's very decent of you.
Question:
A. Have you banged your head?

Whatever happens today, the Albion bandwagon will keep trundling on, and as you say TB and PB won't let us cascade into oblivion :albion2:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We're on the Titanic and just hit an iceberg, Yes, we may have the best people in charge, but we're still going to sink.
I was rather looking forward to a season away from relegation threat, and if GP goes that may not be the case, but I believe the club will bring in someone who will continue with Tony’s ambitions and deliver on them. No need to get you passport renewed for European football next season maybe!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was rather looking forward to a season away from relegation threat, and if GP goes that may not be the case, but I believe the club will bring in someone who will continue with Tony’s ambitions and deliver on them. No need to get you passport renewed for European football next season maybe!

These players didn't suddenly become bad players

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The only way he won't is if we're going to make him the new Head Coach.

I think those who were in the club - such as Bruno and Ben Roberts - when Potter arrived will also be staying when he goes. Billy, Björn and probably Kyle are all going however. Unless TB is playing a curveball and giving Billy the job.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

TB is a fan, like us. His ambition is sustainable success and probably not having to sink a further £200m into his/our club. But honestly, even his emotional intelligence must be stretched to the ****ing limit after the last three months.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Mickey Adams left for Leicester in October 2001, we won the league in May 2002.

When Coppell left for Reading in October 2003 we won the play-offs 2004.

It’s not always a disaster when a good manager leaves.

Trust the club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
These players didn't suddenly become bad players

Exactly. There are other managers out there that can get the best out of them too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here