Good Luck Tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got my blue and white scarf and 4 cans or Artois lined-up ready to listen to the commentary tonight. Don't disapoint lads - need to beat these scummers by at least 3 goals.

ps - sorry in advance for their Neolithic supporters and whatever they get up to :facepalm:

Sep 1, 2010
I've got my blue and white scarf and 4 cans or Artois lined-up ready to listen to the commentary tonight. Don't disapoint lads - need to beat these scummers by at least 3 goals.

ps - sorry in advance for their Neolithic supporters and whatever they get up to :facepalm:

The Swansea man returns!! We have poisoned the pies this evening with toxins they are not used to such as Real Meat

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's still standing............. :bigwave:

The Swansea man returns!! We have poisoned the pies this evening with toxins they are not used to such as Real Meat

They are far too hard to eat solids. Each fan has consumed at least 12 cans of Special Brew Lager (stolen from off licences in the Rhondda) and 4 grams of cocaine on the way down. If they get beaten they usually desecrate the toilets by rubbing shit on the walls and pulling pipes away from the urinals.

delightful lot :facepalm:

Sep 1, 2010
They are far too hard to eat solids. Each fan has consumed at least 12 cans of Special Brew Lager (stolen from off licences in the Rhondda) and 4 grams of cocaine on the way down. If they get beaten they usually desecrate the toilets by rubbing shit on the walls and pulling pipes away from the urinals.

delightful lot :facepalm:

Enough about the Cardiff City Board Members:)

Oh well, I enjoyed the late equaliser. At least if feels like a loss to the bin-dippers

On a positive note, the unbeaten run is still intact and the play-offs are still well within reach.

Swans v Brighton next season is still on if we are given a bit of good fortune.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports