Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck tonight - Tommy Elphick

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
First "competitive" game of football tonight against Lewes since his injury. Think he's a bit nervous!

Tommy Elphick
Will be my first game in just over 14 months tomorrow night, cannot wait! Ill be like a kid at christmas tonight! Wish me luck haha!!!!

Must be a pretty nerve-racking experience - knowing that all those long months of rehabilitation are finally coming to an end. Must take a while to be fully confident that you're fit and healthy, especially when getting a few clattering tackles. Really hope it all goes well for him.

:albion:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Amen to that!

Hope he comes through OK. I think he has the potential to surprise people - he was a much better header of the ball than Dunk and aleays the most likely of our central defenders to be in a position to score. Could be like signing a new player for us if his fitness and confidence can be restored :thumbsup:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Indeed - good luck to the fella and bet he can't wait for his first proper run out at the Amex.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
All the best for tonight Tommy.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Really hope he does well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It must have been gutting for him that the first operation didn't go well, especially when he saw El-Abd getting back into the team in December but Dicker said he was an inspiration to him whilst he was in rehab.
All the best for tonight Tommy.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Good luck to him, hope it all goes well. Looking forward to seeing him get a run out tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here