Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Good luck to Palace

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
You do get these freak results over the course of the season, like Cardiff doing the double over you ?
There’s an old saying, a broken clock is still right twice a day.

There’s an old saying, ‘It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches and it only takes one match to do £500 worth of improvements to Croydon’.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There’s an old saying, ‘It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches and it only takes one match to do £500 worth of improvements to Croydon’.

Stereo (phonics) typical comment .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Corrected for you!

You forgot a bit

You do get these freak results over the course of the season, like Cardiff doing the double over you ?
There’s an old saying, an old crock is still here twice a day, unless Palace lose to Brighton and then I'll disappear for a couple of months and hope everyone forgets about the result when I come back.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m getting worried about next Saturday as I think they will turn us over , they have to . The only consulation for me will be if they beat those ****ers from Manchester .

I'm looking forward to your next and 5000th post on your rivals message board you sad f..ucker.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
40 million loss. That's the news I like to hear. Losing money while in premier, great stuff

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
To be fair we should probably thank the steaming pile of :shit: up the road. A long established Prem team that can spend big on top-notch strikers like Benteke :)lolol:) put in two gutless, lightweight, shameful performances against their 'fiercest' rivals who even managed comfortably with 10 men ... without those delicious easy six points, we would be down.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
SE20 seems like a decent guy/girl, not a PL glory hunter so yes, a draw would do nicely thanks.

Anyway, like to chat but nurse says it's time for my medication.

:lolol: I hate Palace with a vengeance but I wouldn't mind them beating Cardiff. We owe them a favour for the 6 points they so graciously gave us.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Of course I want Palace to beat Baadiff... all Brighton fans do, Shirley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
All the very best to palace.

Do it lads

Consign the Cardiff scum to the championship

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Next Saturday the game arrives, and I’m assuming you want us to do you a favour.
You seem likely to stay up now, but surely you can do without Cardiff getting 3 points and taking it to a last match showdown?
Leave your good luck messages below and we’ll see what we can do ( no Palarse, pikey,scum, Nigel references please)
The result of the Palace vs Cardiff match is in the control of the 22 players and the coaching staff so your "We'll see what we can do" is irrelevant.

So sod off back to Croydon you gormless pr1ck

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Just wanna say that when you thank Palace fans for the SIX points on Twitter, they instantly block you! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
# canthackthebanter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The result of the Palace vs Cardiff match is in the control of the 22 players and the coaching staff so your "We'll see what we can do" is irrelevant.

So sod off back to Croydon you gormless pr1ck

Milton Keynes hey ? I’d rather live in Croydon !

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
For the OP, in an ideal world, Cardiff will beat you lot 10 nil and then lose to Man U [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here