Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Good luck to Oxford United tonight...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No wonder the bloke next to him has such a pained expression with his reputation for a lack of personal hygiene.
Urggghhhh shudder, imagine being that close to that armpit. They are also not 2 metres apart , unless they are all the same family which could be plausible.:rolleyes:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I’m going to buck the trend here.
I lived in Pompey for 15 years after leaving the forces and made some very good friends.
I worked the door on every nightclub in the city over that 15 year period and got to know the nobs.
Yeah there’s some proper flutes about, but some likeable decent folk too. Like most places I guess.

Can I ask, why did you end up working for them all?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Urggghhhh shudder, imagine being that close to that armpit. They are also not 2 metres apart , unless they are all the same family which could be plausible.:rolleyes:

The whole Portsmouth fanbase is one family.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Now you've said it that's all I can think of....... that and the twats behind the goal.

I'm just happy I know who it is now. This is the 4th game I've started watching and at least now I know who it actually is

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Pompey out on pens.
Couldn’t have gone any better

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Ahhh! That was good.

Looking forward to wearing my Premier League Albion shirt in Portsmouth one day again soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here