Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck seagulls - from the black and amber tigernation

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

doncastertiger

Oct 17, 2011
ah..,. I must be just a thick northern ****. I thought I had somehow angered a seagull then I realised that Billingshurst ends in eagle....
As said, just a thick PREMIERSHIP northern ****. Enroute somewhere not allocated for the palarse.
you know your manager was liked once when he used to think "well I just got lucky with Blackpool, lets just enjoy it", now for some inexplicable reason, known only to him, he actually thinks that he is good? frightening or what? a total cock of a bloke....

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
ah..,. I must be just a thick northern ****. I thought I had somehow angered a seagull then I realised that Billingshurst ends in eagle....
As said, just a thick PREMIERSHIP northern ****. Enroute somewhere not allocated for the palarse.
you know your manager was liked once when he used to think "well I just got lucky with Blackpool, lets just enjoy it", now for some inexplicable reason, known only to him, he actually thinks that he is good? frightening or what? a total cock of a bloke....
Premiership -you're havin' a laugh!
We took 4 points off you this season and it should have been 6.
The only accurate part of your post is that you are a "****"
Holloway has the experience whereas Bruce is just an ugly git with a superiority complex.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Holloway has the experience whereas Bruce is just an ugly git with a superiority complex.

and breathe

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

ba6ezu7e.jpg

doncastertiger

Oct 17, 2011
a £120m laugh to be enjoyed by **** and the ugly git and hopefully seagulls too.

Holloway has more excuses than a big bag of excisie things

Poyet a gent and unlike you never seems bitter and gives praise where due.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Time and time again fans from loads of other clubs come on here to show respect, I wonder if any...ever...have said Palace are their second team ???

In the unlikely event that they'd want to do they get time before they're banned by the insular paranoid mods on BBS?

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
Says the poster who lives 14 miles closer to the AMEX than to Selhurst Park.

At least most "Plastic" Brighton fans as you call them are from the catchment area where Brighton play.

I was born in Mitcham but moved to Billingshurst 17 years ago from South Norwood.
I am a loyal supporter of 40 years since 1972 and could not change my allegiance now even if I wanted to.
Having said that, I now follow Sussex CCC not Surrey so there may yet be hope for my soul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here