Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck next weekend

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
You'll need it.

I can safely relax with my whippet cradled in my 6 fingered hands whilst shagging my sister in the back bedroom of my council house knowing we have done it.

It's amazing we have been promoted bearing in mind we aren't a southern city of wealth, prosperity and beauty, it should be illegal.

Good luck against the Smoggies, another backwards shed of a town that has no justifiable reason for remaining superior to you.

Honestly, you wonder why we bother competing with the detritus we live in.

Kiss kiss from the Clarets - COME ON BORO

so, all those things they say about you are true? i thought it was just opposing fans taking the piss.

having said that, i'm not sure you are authentic as you referenced the 'back' bedroom. there's no way a house with an outside toilet has more than one bedroom - you've been rumbled!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
You'll need it.

I can safely relax with my whippet cradled in my 6 fingered hands whilst shagging my sister in the back bedroom of my council house knowing we have done it.

It's amazing we have been promoted bearing in mind we aren't a southern city of wealth, prosperity and beauty, it should be illegal.

Good luck against the Smoggies, another backwards shed of a town that has no justifiable reason for remaining superior to you.

Honestly, you wonder why we bother competing with the detritus we live in.

Kiss kiss from the Clarets - COME ON BORO
Are you proud of what you've just posted ?

???

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here